God of GLORY

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Letter From Partner

Dear Partners and Prospective Partners of Christ Intervention Ministries,

I was introduced to Christ Intervention Ministries in January 2010. Since that initial meeting I can honestly say that my life has never been the same. I am involved in the Spring Hill God Encounter meetings at Scissors Plus and this place, is a place where the glory of the Lord truly abides. From the first meeting with Dominic & Nomi I knew in my spirit that these two were truly a man and woman of God. They love the Lord with all of their heart, mind, body & soul and they love others as themselves. I’ve been a Christian almost all of my life and this type of love, which may I add, is the character of the Lord Jesus Himself is a rare find among ministers. I began sowing monetary seeds into this ministry almost immediately because I knew that this ministry was good soil for planting, based on the fruit of and by the Word of God. Dominic and Nomi minister Truth, not a word that will tickle your ears but Truth that challenges, encourages and strengthens your faith. This is a testimony of what the Lord has done and I believe it is a direct result of sowing into the ministry of Christ Intervention Ministries.

A Huge Blessing and Answer to Prayer:

The company that my husband is working for is ending operations as of August 2010. My husband and his co-workers were given a 90-day notice prior to this close date, so we’ve known since the end of May that he would potentially be unemployed. My husband not only is the main breadwinner he also carries the health insurance, dental & optical and life insurance benefits for our family. He immediately began the application process for jobs in his field in the surrounding counties as well as anticipating a possible transfer within the company he is working for. The transfer however would mean a split in our family, my husband 5 hours away in either direction. Long story short, as of last week Friday my husband begins a new job in August in the same area and within 5 miles of our home along with a substantial raise in pay. We are so thankful but that’s not all…. Over the past 3 ½ years I have been going through health issues. (May I also add, I received a miracle in my body while attending one of Dominic & Nomi’s meetings.) A change in jobs also meant a change in insurances for us. Because of the prior health issues I would be required to wait a year before I would be able to be added to the new policy unless we could pay the COBRA insurance to keep continuous coverage at the rate of $980.00 per month. I don’t know about you, but for us, it may as well have been a million a month because the $980.00 was not within our means. Last Thursday in a meeting his current employer, the Vice President of Human Resources pulled my husband aside and told him that they knew of the health issues we had struggled with for so long. How they knew that information with as large of company was surprising alone. He said, that as a company they could not morally or ethically allow us to go without insurance and they would work it out and pay for our COBRA coverage until either my husband accepted a position with them which he felt was agreeable to our situation or until he secured employment with another company. Now that is God!! I have never heard of that happening, ever.

In every meeting I have attended, Dominic and Nomi pray for, and decree and proclaim blessings over and upon their partners and these Words are coming to pass. And as I stated before, since being introduced to and sowing into Christ Intervention Ministries, my life has never been the same. Who can put a price on a healed body? No one I know. But I do know and I believe that these two financial miracles we have received, are a direct result of sowing monetary seeds that have been & will continue to be sown into Christ Intervention Ministries for it is good & fertile ground. Mrs. W.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
HEALING